Our ever evolving society has brought new horizons and fresh perspective to the way we live. We have got so much to learn from the people who have contributed to the changes. A recent trend all over the globe has been people accepting their sexuality. It takes courage to come out and say who you really are! We need to respect them. Bisexuals are people who are into a sexual relationship with both males and female, unlike gays and lesbians.
We all have more than one favorite flavor of ice cream don’t we?
Biphobia does it ring a bell?
It’s a stereotypical notion by not accepting bisexual in the society. It’s fear among not only the straight’s but also gays and lesbians. That’s a shame, where people who have understood their sexual personality are finding it to accept the others sexual orientation. Nothing to call them confused, they actually know what they want.
Why heterosexuals and homosexuals alike fear a bisexual?
This is really funny but true. See how all humans are the same? Homosexuals are rough-edged with homosexuals. Homosexual are not comfortable with bisexual. Does it really make a difference to you? Who they want in their life? Who do they wish to share their desires with? Or is it simply because of the fact that they can leave you for him/her?? In addition, you are left alone. Sadly, heartbreak has no gender. If you are looking to meet your partner online; there are a number of reputed and dependable websites to help your search. There are popular bisexual dating websites created primarily to make it easier to search a partner from the comfort of home.
How to snap out of biphobia?
- Don’t judge a person who says he or she is a bi. Really you don’t even know them, to pass comments, call them by rude names.
- Your best friend turns bi? He/she trusts you don’t make fun of it. It takes a lot to say it. If you don’t like it it’s OK, but don’t discourage them. There are 100 cute guys or cute gals whom you see every day; you don’t have a crush on all of them. Remember your friend doesn’t have a crush on you.
- Accept that people will not change just because of your opinion. If you are not like that doesn’t mean that is not right. All the five fingers of your palm are different, can’t help it can you?
- You’re not going to get over with your phobia overnight. Observe them; they are just normal people with the same feeling like yours. Just that they have much more to share with many.
- The best way to snap out of biphobia is to find and join a bisexual site. There are plenty of bisexuals helping you to solove your problems.